Bael fruit (بیل گری) is a sweet, aromatic fruit that grows on the bael tree (Aegle marmelos) that is native to India and Southeast Asia. It's typically eaten fresh, dried, or in juice form. The extract of bael fruit, leaves, and seeds produces impressive health effects.
1.Helps in treatment of digestive issues.
2.Combat infections from viruses, fungi, and bacteria Induced Diarrhea.Compounds extracted from bael fruit demonstrate the powerful effects in fighting off dangerous bacteria.
3.Fights off Skin Infections. Along with antibacterial effects, the extracts of bael fruit, roots, and leaves have antifungal and antiviral abilities as well.
4.Although bael fruit is not a proven cancer treatment, it may help reduce some of the cumulative damage that increases cancer risk over time. But Using juice regularly can prevent or cure breast cancer.
5.It can control diabetes.
6. The antioxidants present in this fruit cure gastric ulcer.
7. Bael being high in carbohydrates provides ample amounts of energy to the body for carrying out various bodily activities.
8. Rich in Potassium Due to the high amount of potassium, it purifies the blood, removes toxins and boosts the overall immunity of the body. Loaded with Calcium and Iron Rich.
9. It is a rich source of Vitamins A, B and C and the presence of these multivitamins.
10.The laxative properties of Bael help in cleaning the intestines and prevent constipation.
11. Scurvy is a disease caused due to the deficiency of Vitamin C in the body, resulting in sore arms and legs and weakness. Bael having a load of vitamin C acts as a boon for people suffering from Vitamin C deficiency and cures the disease in no time.
12.The anti-bacterial properties of Bael help in treating infections and removing solidified wax from the ear, thus, preventing problems related to hearing.
13.Due to the presence of the anti-bacterial properties in Bael, it is highly effective against skin infections, cures many skin disorders and promotes skin health.
14.Bael also plays a key role in lowering the levels of cholesterol in the blood.
15.It is useful in treating heart, liver and kidney problems.
The ripe fruit shouldn’t be used on a regular basis at a time. Whenever utilized with no break, it creates atony of the intestines or even lacks of normal flexibility as well as major flatulence within the abdomen. The Bael fruit, must also not be consumed in excessive at any given time, as extreme consumption may possibly create a sensation of heaviness within the stomach.Bael fruit is not a common allergen, however, it is possible to develop allergies to any food. Watch out for symptoms like vomiting, shortness of breath, hives, swelling of the tongue, or dizziness, especially if they develop shortly after eating bael fruit. See an allergist for a formal evaluation if you suspect an allergy to bael fruit.